Find Hotels Near Provence Golf, L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Provence Golf
Top Hotels Close to Provence Golf
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Provence Golf Hotel Guide
Aim for par at Provence Golf, or at least try to stay out of the rough!
If you've not heard of L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, the place where it is found, you've likely come across the national capital, Paris, from which it is 370 miles.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Provence Golf, there are 7 accommodation possibilities to consider. Try the La Maison sur la Sorgue, the La Prévôté and the Domaine de la petite Isle - Luberon. They are located 1 mile, 1 mile and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Checking into the Hotel les Névons, a budget hotel conveniently located 0.9 miles away, means that you can spend more money on adventuring and checking out local attractions.
If you'd rather reserve a room somewhere a bit more lavish, you'll be glad to learn that there are some such hotels in the immediate area. From the second you step into the lobby, the Résidence Lagrange Vacances L'Oustau de Sorgue and the Grand Hôtel Henri will take care of all your needs. These respected accommodation options are 0.3 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
This area is full of interesting things to see. La Guinguette is a popular eatery that is close to Provence Golf. For a more nourishing meal, Les Fontaines du Gerfaut Restaurant is a local dining spot that visitors frequently go to. If you're not ready to go to sleep, venture to Le Pescador.
Other Places to Visit near Provence GolfYou don't need to venture very far from Provence Golf to find other things to do in this area:
- Provence Country Club is one of the most exclusive and well-known places in the area. This private club provides its members with a number of recreational opportunities.
- Spend some time relaxing, get moving or simply enjoy a healthy picnic on the charming shores of Partage des Eaux.
- Travelers who are interested in history will enjoy visiting Old Town, a well-looked after place that serves as an example of days gone by.
- An eye-catching building, Collégiale Notre Dame des Anges is a well-recognized part of the landscape. The church has a significant role in the social and religious culture of the region.
- The dynamic art exhibits at Campredon Centre d'Art make this art museum an attraction you won't want to miss.