Visiting Puerto Triunfo
Visitors can enjoy all that Puerto Triunfo has to offer including its parks. In Puerto Triunfo, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Triunfo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hacienda Napoles Theme Park. Additionally, you'll find Natural Reserve Canondel Rio Claro and Guácharos Cave in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Puerto Triunfo, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Los Colores Ecoparque is 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from the center of Puerto Triunfo. This 2.5-star hotel in Puerto Triunfo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Parador del Gitano Hotel & Restaurante is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from central Puerto Triunfo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Puerto Triunfo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Agualinda is located 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the heart of Puerto Triunfo. This 3-star hotel in Puerto Triunfo features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for Puerto Triunfo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- About 4.29 inches of rain falls on Puerto Triunfo each year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 53°F