Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
As part of a long road trip we stopped in Moscow, Idaho. Overall the hotel was decent although it appears that they are undertaking some extensive renovations. If you are staying over the next several months I would just inquire on the status.
I stayed here with my father and daughter while waiting for the birth of my first grandchild. Facilities were clean and well decorated. Staff was very helpful! The lack of housekeeping staff seems to be the biggest issue. Rooms were cleaned late (even though there were very few other guests) and ...
The location is great. Walking distance to WSU and restaurants. It is also at the start of the 7 mile run/bike trail that goes to Moscow. The room was clean, bedsheets were fresh. The only issue I had was the dirty and stained chair cushions. Staff members were friendly and helpful. The breakfast ...
The staff at the Best Western Wheatland are polite, friendly and kind. This is a hotel where the people go out of their way to take care of travelers. The facilities are limited but clean and nice and functional. The people at the front desk are efficient and polite beyond reason. I cannot imagine ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Pullman hotel! Finding the right hotel during your Eastern Washington escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Pullman. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Pullman accommodations even allow you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your trip.
- Eastern Washington is not only welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Pullman has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.1. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Eastern Washington has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Pullman is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 64% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?