Pullman Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Pullman? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 10 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Quality Inn Paradise Creek is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and TVs for its human guests. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to the airport.
- American Travel Inn is a motel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers like this 1.5-star motel's helpful staff and overall value.
- Pets can join their owners at Quality Inn Conference Center. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Pullman
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- April-June: the average is 76°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pullman is 20.39 inches
Exploring Pullman with Your Pet
Known for its university life, Pullman has lots to offer visitors including its football and architecture. See the local sights and visit Martin Stadium and Beasley Coliseum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss The Codger Pole and Perkins House and Cabin. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets Are People Too.