Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pullman, and visitors give high marks for the college vibe and top-notch restaurants. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and shopping.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Pullman
- The closest major airport is in Pullman, WA (PUW-Pullman - Moscow Regional), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lewiston, ID (LWS-Nez Perce County Regional), 25.7 mi (41.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pullman
Notable city landmarks like The Codger Pole and Perkins House and Cabin might be worth a visit. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Washington State University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hells Canyon Visitor Bureau and Martin Stadium.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pullman. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Churchyard Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Pullman - Our customers like the overall condition and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Courtyard by Marriott Pullman - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pullman
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Pullman gets about 20.39 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 25°F