Overview of Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana - Luxury All Inclusive
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Tropical View King Bed
Preferred Club Premium Tropical View king Bed
Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View King Bed
Preferred Club Premium Ocean View King Bed
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Tropical view King Bed
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Ocean view King Bed
Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View (Two Double Beds)
Premium Deluxe Tropical View King Bed
Run of the House
Deluxe Tropical View Double Bed
Premium Deluxe Tropical View Double Bed
Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View Doube Bed
Deluxe Family Tropical View
Preferred Club Deluxe Family Tropical View
About this area
Located in Punta Cana, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana - Luxury All Inclusive is near theme parks and on the beach. Downtown Punta Cana and Palma Real Shopping Village are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Dolphin Explorer and Manati Park Bavaro. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Dolphin Island. With water skiing and sailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Bavaro Lagoon - 1 min walk
- Cabeza de Toro Beach - 1 min walk
- Dolphin Explorer - 3 min drive
- Catalonia Caribe Golf Club - 5 min drive
- Bavaro Beach - 23 min drive
- Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Bordeaux (Adults Only) — 1 min walk
- El Patio(Casual Elegance) — 1 min walk
About this property
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana - Luxury All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Tourism Certification, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 65 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The property is beautiful, well maintained and clean. Food was varied and good. Our room was clean and linen always fresh. There wasn’t a thermostat to control room temperature and were cold. There was a sewage smell outside the building we were in. We were never able to get a chair by the pool and getting one on the beach was next to impossible because people would block chairs off with towels and the “45 minute” rule of having your towel and belongings removed if no one has occupied it, was not enforced. Many chairs were empty for hours.