Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Pusy-et-Épenoux has to offer. There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pusy-et-Épenoux
Places to visit in the larger region include Notre Dame de La Motte a Vesoul and Ludolac. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Pusy-et-Épenoux, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Ibis Vesoul is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Vesoul can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- HotelF1 Vesoul is located within 2.5 mi (4 km) of the city center. This 1-star hotel in Vesoul features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Pusy-et-Épenoux
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Pusy-et-Épenoux gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F