Visitors to Puymirol are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is St Pierre Abbey.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Puymirol
- The closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Puymirol
St Pierre Abbey is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Conservatoire des Metiers d'Autrefois and Golf Club Agen Bon-Encontre in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Puymirol, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 56 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Michel Trama is located in central Puymirol. This hotel in Puymirol features a restaurant, parking, and laundry facilities.
- A Beautiful Home With Quality Services, Private Pool and Spas is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Puymirol. This 3-star residence in Agen features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities.
- Appart'City Agen is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from central Puymirol. This 1-star hotel in Agen features free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Puymirol
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Puymirol gets about 28.27 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F