Find Hotels in Radom
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Radom has to offer including the cathedral, festivals, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, art, and ski areas. In Radom, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Radom
A couple of favorite places to visit are Galeria Rosa and Tadeusza Kosciuszki Park. Additionally, you'll find Convent of the Poor Church in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Iskra - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Radom
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Radom Station. Radom might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Radom
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Radom is 21.57 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F