Photo by Nick Kranz
Find Hotels in Ramallah
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Raffaele Ciriello Street, Ramallah
0.22 mi from city center
Hommus Hostel (New)
5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
"The location is superb. Only a few minutes walk from central Ramallah, shops and cafes. The owner is warm and welcoming and always ready to assist you with places to see and local eateries. Thr facilities are comfortable, as soon as you arrive you will feel like you are at home! Best hostel in ..."
Reviewed on Jun 2, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Saint Gabriel Street, Bethlehem
13.82 mi from city center
Saint Gabriel Hotel
4/5Very Good! (4 reviews)
"We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It’s staff was amazing ,very helpful and friendly including staff in the reception and in the restaurant . It’s location is perfect ( located in the heart of the city) . The food was perfect and delicious. The hotel and it rooms were very clean and comfortable. ..."
Reviewed on Dec 8, 2017
Al Masion Main Street, Sodqi Al Dajani, Ramallah
Fully refundableReserve now, pay when you stay
0.26 mi from city center
Ankars Suites & Hotel
3.1/5 (8 reviews)
"The property is not a hotel, it doesn’t function everything is not clean. They should renovate immediately if they want it to function as a hotel, and get professional staff too on the way. We couldn’t sleep the whole night cause nothing was organized for three adults in th room not towels ..."
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2019
Manger Street opp. Church of Nativity, Bethlehem
Fully refundableReserve now, pay when you stay
13.81 mi from city center
AL Salam Hotel
2.4/5 (8 reviews)
"what did we like??? nothing. what we didn't like??? ALL THE REST. everything is dirty, the sheets, the blankets the windows, dusty cabinets. the walls and windows are moist and full of moldiness and fungus. you smell the moist and fungus all over the place especially from the bathroom. i got sick ..."
Reviewed on Apr 21, 2019
Discover Jerusalem @Modern Garden Apt +free parkin
The price is $100 per night from Sep 18 to Sep 18
8.99 mi from city center
Rafat St Al-Masyoun Heights, Ramallah
1.15 mi from city center
Grand Park Hotel
4/5Very Good! (54 reviews)
"Ordered a room for 3 people and was given a king bed with a twin mattress on the floor. Not very comfortable for the price and a 5 star hotel. People were very nice."
Reviewed on Feb 16, 2020
24 Jaffa Street, Ramallah
0.36 mi from city center
Royal Court Hotel
4.3/5Excellent! (87 reviews)
my last bad experience
"as already reviewed in Google, bad experience, no hot water, two separate beds ! i used to a perfect stay but this time that was negatively surprising !"
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2020
kalia, Biankini Siesta Beach, Kalya, Israeli Settlement
18.76 mi from city center
Biankini Village Resort Dead Sea
2.8/5 (18 reviews)
"השלט בטלויזיה היה עם סוללה אחת במקום שתיים לא היה נייר טואלט בחדר ולוקח זמן עד שהביאו אין טלפון בחדר כך שצריך להתקשר מהנייד כדי להגיע לקבלה ולוקח המון זמן עד שעונים ארונות לא נסגרים עד הסוף, תחזוקה בחדרים לקויה בחסר אוכל החדר אוכל סביר"
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in RamallahView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Ramallah has to offer including the monuments, temples, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Machane Yehuda Market, Garden Tomb, and Knesset.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Ramallah
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ramallah
The city's cultural venues include Khalil Sakakini Cultural Center and Dar Zahran Heritage Building. The city is notable for landmarks like Church of the Holy Family, Arafat's Tomb, and Tomb of Mahmoud Darweesh. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Al Manara Square and Ramallah Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ramallah. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Royal Court Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its overall value and helpful staff.
- Palestine Plaza Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Grand Park Hotel - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Machane Yehuda Market, located 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Garden Tomb, which is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) away.
Dressing for Ramallah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ramallah is 19.02 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F