Visitors can enjoy all that Ramallah has to offer including the monuments, temples, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Machane Yehuda Market, Garden Tomb, and Knesset.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Ramallah
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ramallah
The city's cultural venues include Khalil Sakakini Cultural Center and Dar Zahran Heritage Building. The city is notable for landmarks like Church of the Holy Family, Arafat's Tomb, and Tomb of Mahmoud Darweesh. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Al Manara Square and Ramallah Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ramallah. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Royal Court Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its overall value and helpful staff.
- Palestine Plaza Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Grand Park Hotel - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Machane Yehuda Market, located 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Garden Tomb, which is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) away.
Dressing for Ramallah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ramallah is 19.02 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F