Visitors can enjoy all that Ranchi has to offer including the temples, aquarium, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in Ranchi
- The closest major airport is in Ranchi (IXR-Bhagwan Birsa Munda), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ranchi
Attractions like Rock Garden and Bhagwan Birsa Biological Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. Notable city landmarks like Jagannath Temple and Jharkhand War Memorial might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Jonha Falls and Hundru Falls exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Ranchi. This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Hotel Ranchi - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Ranchi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 101°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 55°F
- Ranchi gets about 54.72 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 99°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 56°F