Visiting Rangali Island
Visitors to Rangali Island are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and spas. There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rangali Island
Places to visit in the larger region include Maafushivaru Island Pier, Maafushivaru Island Beach, and Vakarufalhi Beach. You'll also find Manta Point and Dhidhoofinolhu Marina in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Rangali Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 79°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 77°F
- About 75.16 inches of rain falls on Rangali Island each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas November and December are often coldest, averaging 77°F