Visitors can enjoy all that Redon has to offer including its museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Redon
- The closest major airport is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques), 33.2 mi (53.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Redon
A couple of favorite places to visit are Saint-Sauveur Church and Musee de la Batellerie. Additionally, you'll find Rochefort-en-Terre Chateau and Forest Gavre in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Redon. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Citotel Le France - Amenities in this 2-star hotel room include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Queen Serenity Hotel - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a marina, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Redon
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Redon Station. Redon may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Redon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Redon is 1.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 37°F