Visitors to Rees are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and churches.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Rees
- The closest major airport is in Weeze (NRN), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Duesseldorf (DUS-Duesseldorf Intl.), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rees
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sculpture Park and Muehlenturm. In the area, you'll also find Wunderland Kalkar and Anholt Moated Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Rees. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel - Restaurant -Doppeladler - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Rheinpark Rees - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Rees
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Rees Haldern Station, Rees Empel Station, or Millingen Station. Rees may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Rees
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Rees each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F