Travelers to Regina give high marks for the fun sporting events and shopping. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its lakeside setting, university setting, and festivals.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in Regina
- The closest major airport is in Regina, SK (YQR-Regina Intl.), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Regina
The city is well known for its festivals and theaters, and cultural venues include Globe Theater, Dunlop Art Gallery, and Royal Saskatchewan Museum. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Cornwall Center and Southland Mall. Football fans will find lots to cheer about, while everyone can enjoy an event or game at Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field or Evraz Place.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Regina. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Regina - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to the airport.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Regina - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Regina - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a water park and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Regina
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and -11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 15°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of -1°F
- Regina gets about 0.71 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -4°F