Visitors can enjoy all that Rere has to offer including its parks. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Gisborne (GIS), 28.2 mi (45.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rere
The picturesque setting of Rere Rock Slide and Rere Falls exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Te Urewera National Park to your agenda.
As you plan your visit to Rere, you may not be able to find accommodations in the heart of the city, but there are 16 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Waikanae Beach Motel is 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from central Rere. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Gisborne can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Colonial on Gladstone is located 29 mi (46.7 km) from the heart of Rere. This 3-star motel in Gisborne features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable beds.
- Waikanae Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park is 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from the center of Rere. Guests who stay at this 4-star motel in Gisborne can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Rere
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 52°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Rere is 42.20 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F