Travelers to Revnice will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Prague Castle, Old Town Square, and Sea World.
- There are 1456 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Revnice
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Prague Castle, Old Town Square, and Sea World. Additionally, in the area you'll find Karlstejn Castle and Vysehrad Castle.
As you make plans for a getaway to Revnice, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Lidový dům is located in the heart of Revnice. This 3-star hotel in Revnice features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Corinthia Hotel Prague is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the center of Revnice. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Prague can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Grandior Hotel Prague is located 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the heart of Revnice. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Prague can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Top places to see outside the city include Prague Congress Centre, 14 mi/22.6 km from the heart of the city, and Prague Dancing House, which is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) away.
Getting Around Revnice
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Revnice Station. Revnice may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Revnice
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 19.21 inches of rain falls on Revnice each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F