Visiting Mnisek pod Brdy
Visitors to Mnisek pod Brdy are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Prague Castle, Old Town Square, and Karlstejn Castle are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 1459 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mnisek pod Brdy
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Prague Castle, Old Town Square, and Karlstejn Castle. Additionally, in the area you'll find Vysehrad Castle and Prague Congress Centre.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mnisek pod Brdy, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 14 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Esmarin Wellness Hotel is located in central Mnisek pod Brdy. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mnisek pod Brdy can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Corinthia Hotel Prague is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from central Mnisek pod Brdy. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Prague can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Grandior Hotel Prague is 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the center of Mnisek pod Brdy. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Prague can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Prague Dancing House, 15.8 mi/25.4 km from the city center, and Strahov Monastery, which is 16 mi (25.7 km) away.
Getting Around Mnisek pod Brdy
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Mnisek pod Brdy Station. Mnisek pod Brdy may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Mnisek pod Brdy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 19.21 inches of rain falls on Mnisek pod Brdy each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F