Visitors to Rif are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Rif, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rif
Places to visit in the larger region include Snaefellsjoekull National Park, Snaefellsjokull, and Djupalonssandur Beach. In the area, you'll also find Lighthouse Krossnesviti and Kirkjufell Mountain.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- North Star Apartments in Rif - Amenities at this 3-star apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean rooms.
Dressing for Rif
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 54°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 55°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 46°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Rif gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 54°F, whereas January and March are often coldest, averaging 29°F