Think of yourself on your future holiday: you might picture yourself wandering around downtown, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous landscapes wherever you look. But there's one attraction you're especially prepared for: Rio-Antirio Bridge. The moment has finally come to get yourself there.
Lodging Near Rio-Antirio Bridge
Hotels near Rio-Antirio Bridge
Rio-Antirio Bridge is a great place to spend a few hours.
It is situated in Patras, 110 miles from Athens.
With 2 hotels nearby, you shouldn't have trouble locating one that satisfies your needs. The Airotel Achaia Beach and Porto Rio Hotel Casino are both possibilities and they're within 2 miles of Rio-Antirio Bridge.
Travelers on a tight budget can choose from a number of low-cost accommodations that are in the vicinity. The Nafs Hotel and the Arxontiko Pepos are some recommended places you should think about.
If you love to indulge in life's luxuries, don't hesitate to book into one of the area's high-end hotels. Those who choose to stay at the Byzantino Hotel Patras or the Maison Grecque will experience the very best in amenities and comfort.
Rio-Antirio Bridge is adjacent to some shops and local eateries where drained visitors can grab a quick pick-me-up after a long day of tours. Find a cozy seat, purchase a coffee and get a caffeine fix at W Cafe. For a complete meal, Container bbq restaurant is a restaurant that tourists often frequent. When the night is truly about to end, make your way to Παρά Θιν Αλός and let the drinks keep flowing.
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Rio-Antirio Bridge, you'll find plenty more to experience:
- University of Patras, a local institution of higher learning, features a vibrant campus that many travelers enjoy visiting. Remember to check for tours and visiting times.
- Are you an enthusiast of theater? Then you should see a play or other stage show at Apollon Theatre.
- Find some distractions from the daily grind at Georgiou I Square, a historic meeting place where neighbors and friends have drank coffee and struck up conversations for many generations.
- A peaceful oasis inside and easily visible from a distance, Church of Agios Andreas is not just a place of prayer, but a well-known tourist attraction as well.
- Take some time to admire the architecture of Patras Town Hall, one of the area's important government buildings.
People traveling to Rio-Antirio Bridge often arrive by metro. Rio is the nearest terminal and is just 0.6 miles away.
Expedia's registry of places to stay in Rio supplies all you want, so you can be sure to find selections near Rio-Antirio Bridge you'll fall in love with. Get searching Rio experienced quite a few guests in the recent twelve months. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from all the information and pointers you're searching for. When reservation time hits, you can rest assured: numerous visitors endorse their Rio hotel.
- From big families with children to teams of two, we have soothing suites for everyone.
- Discover that Rio accommodation are always tidy and fresh.
- The concierge services at hotels near Rio-Antirio Bridge will be grand, which can only improve your visit to this lovely landmark.
As you can see, it's understandable why Rio hotels got extra visitors in the past twelve months than the year before that. We see your number one spot in your future with our extensive catalogue of hotels near Rio-Antirio Bridge.
With Rio-Antirio Bridge conquered, there are still more activities to see and do in Rio.
- Rio is now starting to find its place after having been a closed book.
- Dine on a delicious supper of the local fare and happen upon a store to find some keepsakes.
- You'll see Rio also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend some time on its ample pastimes.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Rio, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Rio-Antirio Bridge from Expedia. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and greet some new photo ops!