Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Great experience. It's right off the highway but still has a secluded feeling. There was a lot of wildlife and the room was air conditioned! Which was awesome because we were there in the hot season. The staff was friendly and spoke enough English to make me comfortable lol
We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at this hotel, it looks like it is fairly newly built, and it is really clean and the landscaping is inviting! The staff is very nice, polite and helpful. The rooms in general and the beds are comfortable, despite the rooms being a bit small, they are ...
Heliconias is a wonderful place to stay. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The food is decently priced and delicious. The views are stunning and the trails are great. Its a beautiful oasis and I hope to return one daym
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Rio Celeste accommodation! Choosing the right temporary home during your Arenal Volcano Region escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Rio Celeste. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Rio Celeste accommodations even let youbring more than one pet along for your vacation.
- Arenal Volcano Region is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Rio Celeste has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Arenal Volcano Region has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Rio Celeste is a favorite among pet parents like you. Since last year, 48% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?