Visitors can enjoy all that Riverton has to offer including its parks. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Riverton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hnausa Beach Provincial Park. In the area, you'll also find Heritage House Museum and Hecla Church.
As you plan your trip to Riverton, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Grindstone Park, Minutes From Water & Beach. Hunting and Fishing Largest Moose is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Riverton. With a stay at this hotel in Gimli, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Lakeview Gimli Resort & Conference is 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the center of Riverton. This hotel in Hecla Island features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Lakeview Resort Hecla is 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from central Riverton. This 2-star bed & breakfast in Hecla Island features free breakfast, free parking, and a spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Riverton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be -9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and -6°F at night
- Riverton gets about 26.89 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°F