Travelers to Riza will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 111 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Preveza (PVK-Aktion National), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Riza
Places to visit in the larger region include Castle of Riniasa, Lekatsa Monastery, and Church of Lygia. In the area, you'll also find Lygia Harbour and Monastery of Agia Pelagia.
As you plan your vacation to Riza, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Daluz Boutique Hotel is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from central Riza. This 4-star aparthotel in Preveza features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
- Parga Beach Resort is 15.5 mi (25 km) from the center of Riza. This 4-star hotel in Parga features 3 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- IonionStar Hotel is located 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the heart of Riza. Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Preveza can enjoy access to free parking and a poolside bar, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Riza
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Riza gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F