At Nea Sampsous Square you can briefly glimpse what life was like in times long ago.
If you've never heard of Preveza, where it's located, you've probably encountered the capital city, Athens, from which it is 180 miles.
If there's a chance you'd like to be close to all the action, there are 5 hotels to select between. The Sesa Boutique Hotel and Hotel Ionian Theoxenia are a few popular places.
There are some affordable hotels nearby. You don't need to look further than the Golden Beach Hotel or the Poseidon Beach Hotel for a comfortable bed at a decent price.
Whether you're planning to wander the streets all day or you simply want to unwind in a warm environment, ΚΑΦΕ ΑΛΕΞ ΜΠΑΡ (Nea Sampsounta) offers up sweets and coffee to get you through the morning. It's merely 0.1 miles from Nea Sampsous Square.
Other Places to Visit near Nea Sampsous Square
Still have time? There are plenty of other things happening in the vicinity of Nea Sampsous Square:
- If you are interested in unique artifacts and the traditions and beliefs of historical peoples, then you and your friends really should make a visit to the Nikopolis Archaelogical Museum.
- Understand how local shipping functions in the area. Preveza Port has lots of impressive ships and striking cranes to keep you captivated.
- Allow your eyes to feast on a large collection of literature, books and resources at Preveza Public Library.
- Quiet inside and well-recognized from the outside, Church of Lygia is not just a place of prayer, but a prominent tourist attraction too.
- See if there's a chance to take a trip on a boat, or simply go for a stroll at Lygia Harbour.