Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Roanoke Rapids, NC from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Roanoke Rapids Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Roanoke Rapids Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Roanoke Rapids Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Roanoke Rapids and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 11 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Read about the most popular Roanoke Rapids hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Roanoke Rapids I-95 is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and location.
- Pets are welcome at Econo Lodge Weldon. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke Rapids. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's bar and location.
Planning Your Trip to Roanoke Rapids
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Roanoke Rapids is 45.70 inches
Exploring Roanoke Rapids with Your Pet
Known for its theaters, Roanoke Rapids has lots to offer visitors including its live music and churches. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Lake Gaston. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Roanoke Canal Museum and Trail and Chockoyotte Country Club. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Bargain Land.