Travelers give high marks for the lakeside setting in Robe, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours and seafood restaurants. In Robe, there are 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Robe
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Lake Fellmongery and Long Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Robe Golf Club and Obelisk Robe.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Robe. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Lakeview Motel & Apartments - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and WiFi.
- Robe Holiday Park - Our customers love the quiet location and helpful staff at this campground. With a stay at this 2-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Robe Marina Accommodation - Amenities at this 3-star apartment include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers love its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Robe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Robe is 24.72 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 42°F