Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Situated in a regional park, this historic hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of University of Wine, Chateau de Suze La Rousse, and Ancient Theatre of Orange. Chateau de Grignan is 14.3 mi (23.1 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include an outdoor tennis court, massage/treatment rooms, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
All 25 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chateau De Rochegude
Chateau De Rochegude features an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
3 meeting rooms are available. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Chateau De Rochegude is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 3
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Tennis on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Chateau De Rochegude has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool.
- Number of treatment rooms 1
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 20 and EUR 25 for adults, EUR 10 and EUR 25 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
- Chateau Hotel Rochegude
- Chateau Rochegude
- Rochegude Chateau
- Chateau De Rochegude Hotel Rochegude
- Chateau Rochegude Hotel
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.