Visitors to Roehrnbach are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Baumwipfelpfad.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Roehrnbach
- The closest major airport is in Linz (LNZ-Hoersching), 47.1 mi (75.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Roehrnbach
Baumwipfelpfad is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Hauzenberg Park and Thyrnau Church.
As you plan your vacation to Roehrnbach, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 39 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Bayerwald Rasthof B12 is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Roehrnbach can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Apartment in the Bavarian Forest With Garden and Private Terrace is located within 0.4 mi (0.7 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Waldkirchen can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a free water park, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Roehrnbach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 25.24 inches of rain falls on Roehrnbach each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F