Apartments in Roussillon for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Roussillon
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Roussillon
Bastide Des Demoiselles
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Hôtel Les Sables d'Ocre
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2019
Hôtel les Ambres
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Roussillon
There are 36 lodging choices in Roussillon, including a selection of apartments. Discover the region's popular attractions like Cathedrale St-Siffrein.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for you? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for solo travelers who want to stay in at night and plan out their next day.
Below is a top apartment in Roussillon to consider:
- In Roussillon
- Includes a patio and a living room
When is the Best Time to Visit Roussillon?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 61° F and nighttime temperatures average 35° F
- April-June: 82° F is the daytime average and 44° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 54° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 72° F during the day and 37° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.91 inches in a year
What to Do in Roussillon
Roussillon is a quaint area to enjoy your vacation. Explore the area and cultural attractions such as Museum of the Resistance, or visit one of the family-friendly sights such as Labyrinths Giants. In the larger area, you’ll find Ochre Cliffs of Roussillon and Cathedrale St-Siffrein.Roussillon also is known for:
- Mountain views
How to Get to Roussillon and Around the Area
Fly into Avignon (AVN-Caumont), which is located 19.6 mi (31.6 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence), which is 31.8 mi (51.2 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.