Find Hotels in Roussillon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2019
Reviewed on Apr 1, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2018
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Roussillon has to offer including its parks. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and rural setting. A top sight in the area is Cathedrale St-Siffrein.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Roussillon
- The closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Roussillon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ochre Cliffs of Roussillon. Additionally, you'll find Cathedrale St-Siffrein in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Roussillon. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Les Sables d'Ocre - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall condition.
- Hotel La Clé des Champs - Our customers like the pool and central location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Maison des Ocres - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Roussillon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Roussillon gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Roussillon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Roussillon, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Roussillon?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Roussillon?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Roussillon?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Ochre Cliffs of Roussillon?
What about the best place to stay close to Conservatoire des Ocres et de la Couleur?
What's the best boutique hotel in Roussillon?
What are some accommodations with pools in Roussillon?
Recent reviews of Roussillon hotels
More trip options
- Roussillon Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Roussillon Airports
- Hotels near Popular Roussillon Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Roussillon
- More Hotel Options in Roussillon
- Roussillon Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Other Hotels near Roussillon, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends