Visitors can enjoy all that Rowy has to offer including its waterfront. In Rowy, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rowy
A couple of favorite places to visit are Saint Peter and Paul Church and Port Rowy. You'll also find Slowinski National Park and Ustka Pier in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Rowy, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 42 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Kormoran Wellness Medical Spa is located in the heart of Rowy. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Rowy can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- 3 Bedroom Accommodation in Rowy is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the center of Rowy. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ustka can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Royal Baltic Luxury Boutique is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Rowy. This 5-star hotel in Ustka features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants.
Dressing for Rowy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Rowy gets about 21.85 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F