Those traveling to Rümpel are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 254 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Hamburg (HAM), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rümpel
Places to visit in the larger region include Kleines Theater, Schloss Ahrensburg, and Badlantic. In the area, you'll also find Castle Church Ahrensburg and Duvenstedter Brook Nature Reserve.
As you start planning your visit to Rümpel, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Volksschule is 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the center of Rümpel. This 4-star hotel in Hamburg features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Boutique 125 Hamburg Airport is located 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from the heart of Rümpel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hamburg can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Airport is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from central Rümpel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Hamburg can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Rümpel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Rümpel gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F