Visitors can enjoy all that Saarbruecken has to offer including the theaters, museums, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and churches.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Saarbruecken
- The closest major airport is in Saarbruecken (SCN), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saarbruecken
Notable city landmarks like Saarbruecken Castle and Ludwigskirche might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Europa Galerie Saarbruecken and Ludwigspark Stadion.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Saarbruecken. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Am Triller - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Best Western Victor's Residenz-Hotel Rodenhof - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Motel One Saarbrücken - Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and parking.
Getting Around Saarbruecken
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Saarbrücken Central Station, Saarbrücken Ost Station, or Saarbrücken-Burbach Station. Saarbruecken might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Saarbruecken
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Saarbruecken gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F