Travelers to Saint-Blaise-la-Roche will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 346 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Blaise-la-Roche
Places to visit in the larger region include Oberlin Museum, Le Champ du Feu Ski Resort, and KL-Natzweiler Museum. You'll also find Saales Town Hall and St. Bartholomew's Church in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Saint-Blaise-la-Roche, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 41 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Best Western Hotel Le Schoenenbourg is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from central Saint-Blaise-la-Roche. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Riquewihr can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Hôtel Barrière Ribeauvillé is located 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the heart of Saint-Blaise-la-Roche. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ribeauville can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- Le Parc Hôtel Obernai & Spa is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the center of Saint-Blaise-la-Roche. This 4-star hotel in Obernai features a winery, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Saint-Blaise-la-Roche
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Saint-Blaise-la-Roche Station. Saint-Blaise-la-Roche might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Saint-Blaise-la-Roche
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Saint-Blaise-la-Roche gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F