Visitors to Saint-Junien are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, bars, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Musee National Adrien Dubouche and Church of St-Michel-des-Lions.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Saint-Junien
- The closest major airport is in Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Junien
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Musee National Adrien Dubouche and Church of St-Michel-des-Lions. You'll also find Espace Meteorite and Chateau de Rochechouart in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Saint-Junien. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Citotel L'azur - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Le Relais de Comodoliac - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- INTER-HOTEL Saint-Junien Le Boeuf Rouge - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Saint-Junien
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from St-Junien Station. Saint-Junien might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Saint-Junien
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Saint-Junien gets about 34.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F