Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Those traveling to Saint-Loup are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 77 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Loup
Places to visit in the larger region include Monument aux morts de Varennes-sur-Allier, Church of Saint Lawrence, and Church of Saint Croix. Additionally, you'll find Musee de la Lithographie and Clock Tower in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Saint-Loup, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 77 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Le Relais de la Route Bleue is located in the heart of Saint-Loup. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Saint-Loup can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Première Classe Vichy - Bellerive sur Allier is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the center of Saint-Loup. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Bellerive-sur-Allier can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- VICHY CELESTINS Spa Hôtel is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from central Saint-Loup. This 5-star hotel in Vichy features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Saint-Loup
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Loup is 24.65 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Saint-Loup?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Loup, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Saint-Loup?
What are some accommodations with pools in Saint-Loup?
Recent reviews of Saint-Loup hotels
More trip options
- Saint-Loup Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Loup Airports
- Hotels near Popular Saint-Loup Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Saint-Loup
- More Hotel Options in Saint-Loup
- More Popular Hotels in Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Other Hotels near Saint-Loup, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends