Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Marcel has to offer including its parks. Around the area, top sights include Teatro Romano Ruins, Aosta Cathedral, and Bard Fortress. There are 464 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Marcel
A favorite place to visit in the city is Gran Paradiso National Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Teatro Romano Ruins and Aosta Cathedral.
As you plan your vacation to Saint-Marcel, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 132 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Parc Hotel Billia is 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from central Saint-Marcel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Saint-Vincent can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Duca D'Aosta is 7 mi (11.2 km) from the center of Saint-Marcel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Aosta can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
- TH Pila is located 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the heart of Saint-Marcel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Gressan can enjoy access to the ski slopes and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room minibar.
A top sight outside the city is Bard Fortress, 15.4 mi/24.8 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Saint-Marcel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Saint-Marcel gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F