Visiting Saint Martial Entraygues
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Saint Martial Entraygues has to offer. In Saint Martial Entraygues, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Brive-la-Gaillarde (BVE-Brive - Vallee de la Dordogne), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Aurillac (AUR-Tronquieres), 26.7 mi (43 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint Martial Entraygues
Places to visit in the larger region include Jean Saintangel Garden, Saint Pierre Church, and Towers of Merle. Additionally, you'll find Church of St-Pierre and Chateau Sedieres in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Saint Martial Entraygues, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hêtre sous le Charme is located in central Saint Martial Entraygues. This cabin in Saint Martial Entraygues features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Camping Château de Gibanel is located in the heart of Saint Martial Entraygues. This campground in Saint Martial Entraygues features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Saint Martial Entraygues
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Saint Martial Entraygues is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F