Visitors can enjoy all that Salt has to offer including its museums. In Salt, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Amman (AMM-Queen Alia Intl.), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Salt
A favorite place to visit in the city is Salt Archaeological & Folklore Museum. In the area, you'll also find King Hussein Bin Talal Mosque and City Mall.
As you make plans for a getaway to Salt, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 84 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Beit Aziz Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of Salt. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Salt can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its local sightseeing.
- Saltus Hotel is located within 0.3 mi (0.4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Salt can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Salt
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Salt gets about 10.79 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F