It was a quiet and very clean property. Guests and restaurant staff were super friendly and helpful. Food was great, and drinks were good. Pool was really nice. The property was beach front too.
- Our room was advertised as "partial ocean view," but it was just a view of the trees and another building!!!
- Our room was good, but the shower head was broken (slightly falling from the ceiling). I made them aware of that, and someone came to "patch it up," but not fix it fully.
- They would not give us bottled water! We had to drink from their provided filter machine. But it was still safe to drink from.
- Not every staff member spoke English well, so be prepared for that.
- The location of the resort is very, very INCONVENIENT. All of the excursions and shopping areas are HOURS away. My partner and I always had to pay for 3 people per excursion (even though it was just us 2) to make the drive worth it TO THEM.
- The front desk staff were horrible about contacting me about my trip details, booked excursions, and etc. It is as if they expected me to read their minds! Basically, if you don't ask, they won't tell you.