Visiting San Antonio
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that San Antonio has to offer. There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Colima, Colima (CLQ-Licenciado Miguel de la Madrid), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Antonio
Places to visit in the larger region include Main Square, Volcano of Colima, and La Campana Ruins. You'll also find Plaza Zentralia Shopping Center and Plaza San Fernando in the area.
As you plan your trip to San Antonio, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 20 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hacienda De San Antonio is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from central San Antonio. This 5-star hotel in San Antonio features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Fiesta Inn Colima is located 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the heart of San Antonio. This 3.5-star hotel in Colima features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its pool and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Maria Isabel is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the center of San Antonio. This 3.5-star hotel in Colima features 3 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for San Antonio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for San Antonio is 1.61 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 50°F