Visiting San Felipe
Travelers to San Felipe will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In San Felipe, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Leon, Guanajuato (BJX-Del Bajio), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Felipe
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sierra de Lobos Park. Additionally, you'll find El Coporo in the area.
As you plan your visit to San Felipe, it might be difficult to book an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 216 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Vergel de la Sierra is located 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from the heart of San Felipe. This 3-star hotel in San Felipe features 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and free parking.
- Luxury Rancho la Loma is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the center of San Felipe. This 3.5-star vacation home in San Felipe features a golf course, free WiFi, and free parking.
- El Nidal is 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from central San Felipe. This 2.5-star hotel in San Felipe features free WiFi, free parking, and a free manager's reception.
Dressing for San Felipe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- San Felipe gets about 49.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F