Visiting San Juan de Pasto
Visitors can enjoy all that San Juan de Pasto has to offer including the volcano viewpoints, lakeside setting, and churches. In San Juan de Pasto, there are 20 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Pasto (PSO-Antonio Narino), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Juan de Pasto
Favorite places to visit in the city include Laguna De La Cocha, Estadio Departamental Libertad, and Plaza del Carnaval. Additionally, you might want to add Plaza de Narino to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in San Juan de Pasto. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Frances La Maison - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Fernando Plaza - Our customers like the dining options and room size at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Loft Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a free stocked minibar.
Dressing for San Juan de Pasto
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Juan de Pasto is 39.92 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F