Visiting San Luca
Visitors can enjoy all that San Luca has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Museo Nazionale della Magna Grecia.
- There are 285 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Luca
A favorite place to visit in the city is Aspromonte National Park. Additionally, you'll find Museo Nazionale della Magna Grecia in the area.
As you plan your vacation to San Luca, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel U'Bais is 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the center of San Luca. This 4-star hotel in Scilla features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and location.
- Hotel Medinblu is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from central San Luca. This 4-star hotel in Reggio Calabria features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Grand Hotel Excelsior is located 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the heart of San Luca. This 4-star hotel in Reggio Calabria features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Aragonese Castle, 20.1 mi/32.3 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for San Luca
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for San Luca is 0.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 55°F