Overview of Hotel Arrizul Congress
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room (extra bed)
About this area
Located on the riverwalk, Hotel Arrizul Congress is in Gros neighborhood and is connected to the convention center. Plaza de La Constitucion is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Zurriola Beach and Concha Beach. Monte Igueldo and Donostia-San Sebastian Aquarium are also worth visiting. With kayaking and surfing/boogie boarding nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Kursaal Congress Centre and Auditorium - 4 min walk
- Zurriola Beach - 5 min walk
- Maria Cristina Bridge - 8 min walk
- Tabakalera Donostia - 10 min walk
- San Sebastian City Hall - 11 min walk
- Donostia-San Sebastián Station - 7 min walk
- San Sebastian (EAS) - 21 min drive
- Erronda - 1 min walk
- Desy - 1 min walk
- Aramendia - 1 min walk
- Robinson - 1 min walk
- Es Pan's - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Arrizul Congress
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities