Planning a visit to Sandby Kirke?
It's located in Glumso, 95 miles from the state capital, Kiel.
If you would like to stay near the main attraction, there are about 2 hotels to choose from. Tons of visitors book a room at the Scandic Ringsted and Hotel Sørup Herregaard.
Other Places to Visit near Sandby Kirke
Looking for excuses to stay? Relax, because there's lots more than just Sandby Kirke to do in the area:
- Soro Academy is a worthwhile place to put on your travel schedule. You might be able to explore it on an organized tour or as part of an open day.
- The wide array of art exhibitions at West Zealand Art Museum make this art museum a place that shouldn't be missed.
- Relax for a while, go for a walk or treat yourself to a picnic lunch on the inviting banks of Lake Soro.
- A visit to theme park never gets old! Everyone will take pleasure in the entertainment available at BonBon-Land.
- Whether you are a science buff or just looking for a fun activity for the whole family, Naestved Museum is a great place to check out.