Visiting Sankt Aegyd am Neuwalde
Travelers to Sankt Aegyd am Neuwalde will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 52.1 mi (83.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sankt Aegyd am Neuwalde
Places to visit in the larger region include Buergeralpe, Mariazell Basilica, and Mariazell Buergeralpe Cable Car. You'll also find Neuberg Abbey and Mitterbach Cable Car in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Sankt Aegyd am Neuwalde, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 37 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- House in Sankt Aegyd am Neuwalde With Internet, Parking, Terrace, Garden is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the center of Sankt Aegyd am Neuwalde. This 3.5-star hotel in Mariazell features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Aktivhotel Weißer Hirsch is located 9.9 mi (16 km) from the heart of Sankt Aegyd am Neuwalde. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sankt Barbara im Mürztal can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- JUFA Hotel Veitsch is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from central Sankt Aegyd am Neuwalde. This 4-star hotel in Reichenau an der Rax features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Sankt Aegyd am Neuwalde
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sankt Aegyd am Neuwalde is 0.94 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F