Visiting Sankt Andrae im Lungau
Travelers to Sankt Andrae im Lungau will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 271 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sankt Andrae im Lungau
Places to visit in the larger region include Mariapfarr Silent-Night Museum, Moosham Castle, and Mauterndorf Castle. In the area, you'll also find Grosseck Cable Car and Finstergruen Castle.
As you plan your vacation to Sankt Andrae im Lungau, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 65 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Alpine Club by Diamond Resorts is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from central Sankt Andrae im Lungau. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Rohrmoos-Untertal can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and location.
- Posthotel Schladming is located 17.4 mi (28 km) from the heart of Sankt Andrae im Lungau. This 4-star hotel in Schladming features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Almdorf Reiteralm is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the center of Sankt Andrae im Lungau. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Pichl-Preunegg can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sankt Andrae im Lungau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sankt Andrae im Lungau is 39.29 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F