- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Iberostar Club Cala Barca - All Inclusive
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
Double Room, 2 Twin Beds, Balcony
Family Room, Balcony
Junior Suite, Balcony
Family Room, Balcony (Basic)
Family Room, Balcony, Garden View
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony
About this area
Located in Santanyi, Iberostar Club Cala Barca - All Inclusive is on the beach. Cala d'Or Marina and Vall d'Or Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cala Mondrago Beach and sa Barca Trencada. Botanicactus and Centro de Visitantes del Parque Nacional de Cabrera are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, water skiing and surfing/boogie boarding adventures can be found near the property.
- Cala Mondrago Beach - 12 min walk
- Natural Park Mondrago - 15 min walk
- Cala d'Or Marina - 11 min drive
- Mondragó Natural Park - 24 min drive
- S'Amarador Beach - 26 min drive
- Manacor Station - 33 min drive
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 46 min drive
- Baleares — 1 min walk
- Pizzería Capricho — 1 min walk
- La Finca - 11 min walk
- Chiringuito Mondragó - 17 min walk
- Mirador de ses Fonts de n'Alis 1 - 17 min walk
About this property
Iberostar Club Cala Barca - All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.10 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.55 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 2.20 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Air conditioning is not provided. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities