Get an overview of this hotel3-star Sao Paulo hotel in Tatuape with free breakfast
Located in Tatuape, this hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from St. John the Baptist Church and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Aui Maue. Dreamland and Salomon's Temple are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna, and valet parking.
All 127 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find minibars, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco - Tatuapé
In addition to an outdoor pool, Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco - Tatuapé provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 3-star property. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Sao Paulo hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Outdoor pool
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Number of floors - 14
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast service
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurante Monet - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your day with a free buffet breakfast, available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Minors must be accompanied by parents or guardians. Legal parents/guardians must present government-issued ID and child's birth certificate at check-in. Relatives or other adults must also bring a notarized, handwritten letter by the legal parents/guardians authorizing the child's stay.
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.20 per accommodation, per night
- Self parking fee: BRL 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Anália Franco
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco Hotel
- Blue Tree Towers Analia Franco Hotel Sao Paulo
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco Hotel Sao Paulo
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco Sao Paulo
- Blue Tree Towers Analia Franco Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco Tatuapé Hotel Sao Paulo
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco Tatuapé Hotel
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco Tatuapé Sao Paulo
- Blue Tree Towers Anália Franco Tatuapé
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.