Visiting Schwaebisch Hall
Visitors can enjoy all that Schwaebisch Hall has to offer including the churches, monuments, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, football games, and museums.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Schwaebisch Hall
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 38.3 mi (61.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Schwaebisch Hall
Favorite places to visit in the city include Schwabish Hall Cathedral, Unterwoehrd Park, and Haellisch-Fraenkisches Museum. You'll also find Ilshofener Torturm and Arena Hohenlohe in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Schwaebisch Hall. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Gasthof Goldener Adler - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Smartino - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Sonneck - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and walkable location.
Getting Around Schwaebisch Hall
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Schwäbisch Hall Station, Schwäbisch Hall-Hessental Station, or Schwabisch Hall Wackershofen Freilandmuseum Station. Schwaebisch Hall might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Schwaebisch Hall
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Schwaebisch Hall each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F